HEROIC is an industry leading Cybersecurity company that provides IT support services for Businesses and Consumers. By teaming up with the best providers in the computer industry we make sure our customers have the best solutions available. The end result is a simple and secure solution that saves time, money and provides confidence to our customers.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Answer inbound tech support calls and make outbound calls to customers as needed.
- Thoroughly troubleshoot, investigate and resolve customers computer related problems.
- Keep detailed notes of all work performed on customers computers.
- Manage and monitor the ticketing queue ensuring that all customer support requests are handled in a quick, thorough and efficient manner.
- Maintain 90% CSAT (customer satisfaction) and 90% QA (quality assurance) ratings.
- Ensure that all of the customers have an exceptionally positive experience with HEROIC.
- Availability to work various shifts.
- Work on other ongoing and short term projects as outlined by management.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written and proficient in English.
- Advanced understanding of computers including troubleshooting and fixing computer related problems.
- Access to a fast reliable internet network.
- Access to a quiet workplace free of background noise and distractions.