Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing company in the exciting and emerging field of Cybersecurity and IT. HEROIC.com (HEROIC Cybersecurity), a US based Cybersecurity and IT Service leader, has an opening for technical project managers to support transitions and ongoing management of IT related projects. This is a remote position and will require daily participation in video meetings in United States time zones (PST, MST, CST, EST).
- Work with technical leadership and development teams to determine project objectives, completion criteria, budget, delivery schedules, IT Infrastructure, Cybersecurity and Applications support.
- Work closely with our cross-functional, global teams to monitor project activities, report on status, and manage project financials
- Identify potential scope changes, manage and communicate risks and issues
- Manage relationships and motivate team members to accomplish deadline-driven objectives
- Document all aspects of implementation
- Coordinate with marketing teams, distribution personnel, and sales channels
- 3+ years managing complex technical projects.
- Proven experience delivering IT projects from initiation to execution within cost and schedule constraints
- Strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and independent
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Capacity to work well in a fast-paced, multicultural, global work environment
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
- IT project management: 3+ years
- PMP, ITIL, or similar certifications
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
Keywords: PMP, ITIL, CSM, MPM, ITIL, APMCP, CSPO, ACP, CSP, CAPM, ITIL, PBA, CBAP, Scrum,