HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with cybersecurity experience to help architect, build, manage, and secure the networks of HEROIC and our clients. We are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference and help us build the future of security-focused IT services.
This position requires a CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent certification.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
The Senior Network Engineer must be a proven networking expert with cybersecurity experience. In this position, you will be responsible for the architecture, management, security, and support of HEROIC, and our clients networks. This position is 100% remote and the successful candidate will have the right mix of hands-on experience, strong interpersonal skills and technical skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Designing, deploying, managing, and security a variety of network systems and platforms in an enterprise environment
- Management of Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPN’s, IDS/IPS, Wireless Routers, DNS, Etc.
- Respond rapidly to network connectivity issues (Incident Response)
- Network Security Auditing and Reporting
- Collaboratively provide solutions to technical challenges including working with third-party support.
- Work with Sales and Management Teams to build potential solutions
- Lead various maintenance and innovation-based projects.
- Document processes, procedures, and systems.
- Guide the improvement of both systems and processes
- Be available for any critical network downtime.
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Networking experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN’s, Etc
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent certification
- Solid, hands-on, understanding network protocols including, but not limited to OSPF, BGP, STP, 802.11, 802.1x, DHCP, DNS, SIP, SCCP and OSI Model.
- Experience with next-generation firewalls utilizing features such as IPS, IDS, and VPN.
HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
LOCATION: Remote - Work from wherever you please! Your home, the beach, our offices, etc. Although the majority of this position is remote, You may be required to travel, attend business meetings and conferences or meet with the team in person periodically.
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
CCIE, CCNP, Cisco, SonicWall, Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Sophos, Meraki, DNS, LAN, WAN, DNS, Proxy, Cloud, CISSP, CCSE, GCFW,, GCIH, JNCIP, JNCIE, SDN, SD-WAN