HEROIC.com (HEROIC Cybersecurity) is seeking a proven IT leader to help implement and manage HEROIC’s new Security-Focused Enterprise IT Services division along with HEROIC’s own corporate infrastructure. We are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference and help us build the future of security-focused IT services.
How YOU will make a Difference:
As a member of the IT Leadership Team, the Manager of IT Implementations is responsible for hands-on management of new client implementations and providing day-to-day operational management, guidance, support, and mentoring for a growing team of technology professionals. The Manager of IT Implementations will be responsible for the architecture, reliability, and availability of HEROIC’s Security-focused Enterprise IT Services clients along with providing support to HEROIC’s own corporate IT infrastructure. This position is “hands-on” and the successful candidate will have the right mix of hands-on experience, strong interpersonal skills, and technical skills.
What YOU will do:
- Responsible for architecting, implementing and supporting the short/long-term infrastructure plans for HEROIC’s Security-focused Enterprise IT Services clients
- Day-to-day client and company infrastructure operations related to computer equipment, networking, data centers, databases, telephony, and other technology.
- Participation in periodic security audits, accountable for ensuring security controls are adhered to, systems are secure, and unauthorized access is prevented.
- Understand document, and reduce technical and operational barriers using technology, software functionality and/or modification to procedures.
- Collaborate with leadership teams and auditors to ensure compliance with respective privacy and security laws. (HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, SOC, Etc)
- Establish, manage, and evolve the appropriate SLAs, KPI’s, and customer satisfaction measures that are aligned to business needs.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for information technology capabilities and best practices.
- Conduct operational activities in a manner that is process-driven and documented including relevant change control practices.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts to ensure appropriate levels of support while obtaining maximum value in the purchasing process.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, and accountability.
- Work with the HEROIC Sales Team to define service abilities and to provide support as needed.
Resource Management Functions:
- Manage staff, including appropriate roles/structure, supporting, coaching, mentoring, and developing a talented team of IT professionals
- Manage and provide direction for the team in support of business objectives, setting clear goals, ownership, and accountability for scope, schedule, and quality.
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- BS/BA degree or comparable experience/certifications in IT Operations
- Well versed in a broad set of technologies including networking, storage, telephony, collaboration tools, service desk, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS), etc.
- Technically proficient with hands-on experience with many of the following:
- Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Active Directory, SCCM
- Enterprise Networking
- Virtual environments
- Storage technologies
- Endpoint Management, Computer Imaging
- Experience deploying and supporting cloud-based applications and infrastructure on AWS and Azure
- Cybersecurity Best Practices, HIPAA, and/or HITECH requirements.
- Must possess project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A track record of the successful development, deployment, and integration of new applications and systems software.
Not required but would love to see:
- Healthcare-related IT Experience and/or industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience building and or supporting remote/offshore office environments
- Experience managing, training, or growing Implementation teams
- Project Management Training or experience (including software)
- Comfort presenting information to diverse groups, leading meetings and providing training in person and on the phone
- Work experience with an MSP or MSSP
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.