HEROIC.com (HEROIC Cybersecurity) is seeking multiple IT Support Technicians to help manage IT operations for our clients in Watsonville, California and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference and help us build the future of security-focused IT services.
How YOU will make a Difference:
As a member of the IT Team, you will be responsible for hands-on management and support of our clients IT systems. You will install, configure, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and support hardware and software for the organization's users in a mixed Windows environment.
The successful candidates will have a mix of IT experience, strong interpersonal skills, and technical skills.
What you will do:
- Maintain and administer computer systems and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, hosted software, and all configurations
- Networking Management and Support
- Computer Installations and Imaging
- Server Management
- Inventory Management
- Software Management & Installations
- Participation in periodic security audits, accountable for ensuring security controls are adhered to, systems are secure, and unauthorized access is prevented.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements
- Assist in document and implement IT policies and procedures
- Collaborate with leadership teams and auditors to ensure compliance with respective privacy and security laws. (HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, SOC, Etc)
- Work with the HEROIC Sales Team to define service abilities and to provide support as needed.
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- BS/BA degree or comparable experience/certifications in IT Operations
- Well versed in a broad set of technologies including networking, storage, service desk, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS), etc.
- Technically proficient with hands-on experience with many of the following:
- Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Active Directory, SCCM
- Enterprise Networking
- Virtual environments
- Storage technologies
- Endpoint Management, Computer Imaging
- Experience deploying and supporting cloud-based applications and infrastructure on AWS and Azure
- Cybersecurity Best Practices, HIPAA, and/or HITECH requirements..
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Not required but would love to see:
- Healthcare-related IT Experience and/or industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with remote/offshore teams
- Experience managing, training, or growing IT teams
- Project Management Training or experience (including software)
- Work experience with an MSP or MSSP
- Spanish Language Skills
OFFICE LOCATION: Watsonville, California
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.