Customer Relationship Manager - REMOTE
HEROIC is a US based IT service provide that specializes in providing highly secure IT infrastructure services, primarily for the health care, financial and technology sectors. We manage all aspects of our clients IT environment, including Networks, Firewalls, Servers, Applications, IT Support, Helpdesk, PACS, and Cybersecurity. HEROIC has an opening for a Customer Relationship Manager to provide ongoing management of our IT services for a healthcare client in the United States. This is a remote position and will require support, communications, and virtual participation in meetings in United states time zones (PST, MST, CST, EST).
- Work with leadership and client teams to determine support objectives, budget, and delivery for IT Infrastructure projects.
- Ensure processes, services, and management for Cybersecurity and Applications support.
- Work closely with our internal and customer teams to monitor ongoing performance, report on status, and manage critical issues that arise.
- Identify potential areas of risk or improvement, organize and communicate.
- Manage customer relationships and motivate team members to accomplish deadline-driven objectives
- Document all aspects of implementation
- Coordinate with marketing teams, distribution personnel, and sales channels
- 5+ years managing complex technical / IT programs
- Proven experience delivering IT projects from initiation to execution within cost and schedule constraints
- Strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IT environments, development and Cybersecurity best practices
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and independent
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Capacity to work well in a fast-paced, multicultural, global work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some overtime in emergencies
- IT project management: 5 years (Preferred)