HEROIC.com (HEROIC Cybersecurity) is seeking an IT-focused intern to assist our IT operations for our clients in Watsonville, California, and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone who is ready to make a difference and help us build the future of security-focused IT services.
What you will do:
- Maintain and administer computer systems and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, hosted software, and all configurations
- Providing support to users
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Work closely with the remote helpdesk team to resolve tickets
- Computer Installations and Imaging
- Inventory Management
- Software Management & Installations
- Participation in periodic security audits, accountable for ensuring security controls are adhered to, systems are secure, and unauthorized access is prevented.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements
- Assist in documentation and implement IT policies and procedures
- Organize, clean, and properly dispose of IT Surplus
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- Experience/certifications in an IT-related field.
- Well-versed in a broad set of technologies including networking, storage, service desk, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Experience with any of the following:
- Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Active Directory, SCCM
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Not required but would love to see:
- Healthcare-related IT Experience and/or industry knowledge is a plus
- Work experience with an MSP or MSSP
- Spanish Language Skills
OFFICE LOCATION: Watsonville, California
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs