HEROIC is looking for an experienced email marketer with deep technical expereince to build our email marketing program from the ground up and to manage all email marketing tasks. Your key objectives will be to drive quality traffic to our online sites, keep our current and potential clients engaged, and to manage all aspects of the email infrastructure. Extensive email marketing experience is a must.
- Work with our marketing team to create engaging and targeted email campaigns, autoresponders, drip campaigns, seasonal messages, surveys, and newsletters.
- Manage all aspects of our email delivery software and related services including:
- Email Domain Warm-up
- Email Scrubbing and List Hygeine
- 3rd party email delivery services
- Spam, Unsubscribe and Bounce Processing
- Email Tracking & Reporting
- Provide reports to management about email marketing metrics
- Use of A/B split testing, segmentation, classification, and behavioral targeting to maximize engagement and nurture leads.
- Drive customer retention through a strategic approach to customer touchpoints and message cadence.
- Maintain a deep understanding of email technologies and trends to react to new insights and behavior shifts.
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years experience in email marketing
- Strong HTML & CSS experience
- In-depth understanding of the email channel: segmentation best practices, analytics, and advanced segmentation techniques.
- Must have a passion for email marketing, innovative and accurate targeting and for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Must be comfortable negotiating across multiple groups across the organization and advocating for the customer/e-commerce business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects.
LOCATION: Remote - Work from wherever you please! Your home, the beach, our offices, etc. Although the majority of this position is remote, You may be required to travel periodically, attend business meetings and conferences or meet with the team in person.
POSITION TYPES: Full-time
HEROIC Cybersecurity (https://HEROIC.com) is building the future of Cybersecurity, powered by AI. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.