HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is seeking a Computer Imaging and Deployment Specialist. In this position, you will assist in the architecture, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's desktop infrastructure environments including installation, upgrades, high-level troubleshooting, patching, and software deployments needed to seamlessly manage thousands of computers located at multiple locations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Build images for new and old desktop and laptop computer systems
- Install and configure operating systems, software applications, security software, directory service connections, drive mappings, printer mapping, drivers, and other peripherals applications.
- Analyze and isolate computer hardware problems.
- Develop and document architectural design for endpoint hardware (both physical and virtual) as well as operating systems configurations and management capabilities.
- Write documentation, including project plans, backup plans, business continuance, installation procedures, and troubleshooting tips. Creates diagrams, including technical topology.
- Work with software partners to install, maintain and troubleshoot their software
- Assist with Group Policy design and implementation
- Validate that each image meets the customers’ supplied requirements and internal quality guidelines
- Resolve all technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- IT Related Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5+ years of related experience
- Broad knowledge of computer imaging technologies, workflows and other tools and techniques specific to this service area to efficiently conduct the transition of current data, information, and knowledge.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Working understanding of Active Directory including Kerberos, GPO, LDAP, and basic Forest/Domain design/deployment.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of
- GPOs to support the implementation of security settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
- Configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows security technologies including Windows AppLocker and Windows Bitlocker.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Ability to create packages, deployments, task sequences, and site configuration and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows OSD (Operating System Deployment) principles and implementation including Sysprep, Windows Image Format (WIM), Unattended automation, Panther, User State Migration Tool (USMT), Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) and Preboot Execution Environment (PXE).
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems including configuration, customization, and automation.
HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity, powered by artificial intelligence and the blockchain. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
LOCATION: Remote - Work from wherever you please! Your home, the beach, our offices, etc. Although the majority of this position is remote, You may be required to travel periodically, attend business meetings and conferences or meet with the team in person.
POSITION TYPE: Full-time - Initial 3 Month Contract with possible long-term extension based on performance.
ADDITIONAL KEYWORDS: Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Intune, WSUS, Ivanti, Landesk, Norton Ghost, PXE, Ansible, Deep Freeze, Altiris