HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is hiring a Community Outreach Manager to help build and manage our team of partners, ambassadors, and contractors all helping to support HEROIC's Blockchain initiatives
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in new forms of online media, we would like to work with you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should have great management and customer support skills with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community members. Ultimately, the Community Manager is tasked with generating interest in our programs and helping prospects move from initial interest to community participation.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work closely with HEROIC team members through regular and ongoing communication and effective follow-up.
- Be the central source of information for community members providing daily guidance and feedback
- Increase brand recognition within the blockchain related industry, developing strong ongoing relationships with both well-established and new referral sources
- Manage interactions with users on Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Slack, etc.
- Prepare Reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Recruit, hire and train a team of community evangelists
- Generate and share relevant and engaging text, image and video content through social media accounts, with the intent to build excitement and interest in our Blockchain initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with blockchain technology, news and trends in digital currency community.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure consistency.
- Fluent English Speaker with preferred proficient in multiple languages
- Proven work experience as a community manager, leveraging one of the following: Telegram, Slack, Steemit, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Discord or other social outreach platforms
- Knowledge of, and interest in, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Must enjoy working with others and making new connections
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong ability to work independently
- Ability to stay calm under pressure -- always representing the HEROIC brand in a respectable way.
- Willingness to work hard – being a Community Manager is not a 9-5 job. You must be willing to respond to community members whenever necessary.
HEROIC Cybersecurity (HEROIC.com) is building the future of cybersecurity, powered by artificial intelligence and the blockchain. Unlike traditional cybersecurity solutions, HEROIC takes a predictive and proactive approach to intelligently secure our users before an attack or threat occurs. Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and exciting. At HEROIC, you’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals dedicated to intelligently securing the technology of people all over the world.
LOCATION: Remote - Work from wherever you please! Your home, the beach, our offices, etc. Although the majority of this position is remote, You may be required to travel, attend business meetings and conferences or meet with the team in person periodically.
POSITION TYPE: Full-time